Lady Musgrave Cruises 1 Day Cruise - Concession
Lady Musgrave Cruises - Agnes Water
Daily except 25DEC.
- Fast Catermaran to the Island.
- 5 hours of exploring reef and island.
- Snorkelling from the pontoon (equipment included).
- Guided walk through pisonia forest.
- Semi-submersible and glass-bottom boat coral viewing tour with commentary.
- Fish feeding.
- Flotation vests, sunscreen.
- Morning/afternoon tea.
- Buffet lunch with prawns.
- Tea,coffee and chilled water throughout the day.
- AUD10.00 enviromnemtal management, island and jetty departure fee.
1770 Marina, Captain Cook Drive, Town of 770.
A$310 (2 Passengers)
Town of 1770 is the closest point to Lady Musgrave Island. Vessels enters a chanel in the reef wall and into a unique 1000 acre pristine lagoon protected by 8 nautcal miles of fringing reef. Upon arrival alongside pontoon - 350m from the coral island - morning tea served during a safety/activity brief. After fish feeding our glass-bottom boats take you coral viewing through the lagoon to the island. You will see colourful corals, fish and resident turtles then disembark on the island for 40min guided Island walk. Return to the pontoon for snorkeling then lunch. The afternoon offers time for 25min semi-sub trips with commentary, snorkeling and relaxing. During the trip home we may see Dolphins and Whales (Jun Sept). Its the only coral cay on the GBR with a Lagoon and Island so you can experience All the Reef Has to offer.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Valid for 01APR12-31MAR14:
Pick ups are available from the following at an additional cost:
- Bargara accommodation - AUD20.00 per person payable direct.
- Bundaberg accommodation - AUD20.00 per person payable direct.
- 1770 Agnes Water accommodation - AUD5.00 per person payable direct.
- Wetsuits - AUD5.00 per person payable direct.
- Optical masks - AUD10.00 per person payable direct.
- Day cruise is subject to weather conditions. All passengers should contact Lady Musgrave Cruises reservations office on (07) 4974 9077 the afternoon prior to departure to confirm - contact details, weather conditions, bus pickup and vessel departure times as well as customers accomodation for the evening prior to departure.
- It is advised that all persons suffering from medical conditions that may be affected by activities such as snorkeling or the movement of the vessel during transit to advise crew upon boarding. These medical conditions include asthma, a recent operation, pregnancy and back injuries.