Outer Reef Full Day Cruise-Snorkel- Ex Marlin Jetty-Family
Reef Magic Cruises - Cairns
Daily, excluding 01JAN.
- 5 hours at "Marine World" Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon at Moore Reef.
- Semi-submersible and glass bottom boat tour.
- Underwater observatory.
- Great Barrier Reef presentation by the onboard Marine Biologist.
- Fish feeding demonstration.
- Children's swimming enclosure.
- Upper sundeck with lounge.
- Snorkel equipment with instruction.
- Fuel levy.
- Marine Reef Tax (EMC).
- English, French and German speaking staff onboard.
- Tea/coffee on boarding.
- Morning tea.
- Hot and cold seafood and vegetarian buffet lunch.
- Afternoon tea.
Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal - Marlin Jetty.
A$470 per Family (4 Passengers)
Reef Magic Cruises depart direct from Cairns to the Outer Great Barrier Reef spending 5 full hours at the spacious, all weather, Marine World Pontoon. Guests have both the time and space to enjoy the largest range of reef activities available in a relaxed, fun and personalised atmosphere. Suitable for all age groups and swimming abilities, activities include snorkelling, marine biologist presentation, fish feeding demonstration, semi-submersible and glass bottom boat tours, underwater observatory or simply relaxing on a sun-lounge. Optional activities, available at additional expense, include biologist guided snorkel tours, advance marine snorkel safari and scenic helicopter flights. The day includes morning and afternoon tea plus a hot and cold buffet lunch.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
Marine World Outer Barrier Reef - Snorkel:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Marine World Outer Barrier Reef - Dive:
Child: 0-11 years inclusive - not catered for.
Child: 12-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Valid for 01APR12-31MAR14:
- Passengers must reconfirm tour by 4:00pm on the day prior to departure. Failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- Family price is only valid for 2 adults and 2 children (0-14 years inclusive) travelling together.
- Minimum of 10 passengers required for tour to operate.
- Introductory scenic helicopter flight (5 minutes), advance marine snorkel safari and/or guided snorkel tour by a Marine Biologist can be booked in addition to this cruise. All charges are payable in addition to the tour cost and must be paid at the time of booking. Please contact your booking provider for confirmation of the price. Advance bookings are essential.
- All special optional activities are on request until confirmed by Reef Magic Cruises.
What to Bring:
- Swimmers, sunblock, hat, sunglasses, towel/s, camera, money/credit card for onboard purchases.