Outer Reef -2 Certified Dive-Full Gear - Nth Beaches -Family
Reef Magic Cruises - Northern Beaches
Daily, excluding 01JAN.
- Return transfers from Northern Beaches accommodation.
- 5 hours at "Marine World" Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon at Moore Reef.
- Underwater observatory.
- Great Barrier Reef presentation by the onboard Marine Biologist.
- Lunch time fish feeding demonstration.
- Children's swimming enclosure.
- Upper sundeck with lounge.
- Snorkel equipment with instruction.
- Certified Diving-Guides included (2 dives all equipment supplied).
- Full Dive Gear.
- Fuel Levy.
- Marine Reef Tax.
- English, French and German speaking staff onboard.
- Tea/coffee on boarding.
- Morning tea.
- Hot and cold seafood and vegetarian buffet lunch.
- Afternoon tea.
- Port Douglas transfers.
Northern Beaches accommodation approximately 7:30am.
Northern Beaches accommodation approximately 5:30pm.
Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal - Marlin Jetty.
A$921 per Family (4 Passengers)
Reef Magic Cruises depart direct from Cairns to the Outer Great Barrier Reef spending 5 full hours at their spacious, all weather, Marine World Pontoon.
Guests have both the time and space to enjoy the largest range of reef activities available in a relaxed, fun and personalised atmosphere.
Suitable for all age groups and swimming abilities, activities include Snorkelling, Introductory and Certified diving, Guided Marine Snorkel Tours, or stay dry and take an Interactive Semi-Submersible Tour, visit the Underwater Observatory, climb aboard a Scenic Helicopter Flight or simply relax on a sun-lounge and let your day drift by.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
Marine World Outer Barrier Reef - Snorkel:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Marine World Outer Barrier Reef - Dive:
Child: 0-11 years inclusive - not catered for.
Child: 12-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Valid for 01APR12-31MAR14:
- Passengers must reconfirm tour by 4:00pm on the day prior to departure. Failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- Family rate is applicable to 2 Adults and 2 Children.
- Minimum of 10 passengers required for tour to operate.
- The legal age for a person to dive is 12 years of age. (Children 11 years and under are not catered for).
- Divers must possess an internationally recognised certification card.
- Certified divers please bring Certified Card and Log Book.
- The special options are on request until we have received confirmation from Reef Magic Cruises.
What to Bring:
- Swimmers, sunblock, hat, sunglasses, towel/s, camera, money/credit card for onboard purchases.
- Introductory Scenic Helicopter flights (5 minutes) is payable in additional to the tour cost at the time of booking. Please contact your booking provider for confirmation of the price. Advance bookings are essential. A birds-eye view of the breathtaking sights of the Great Barrier Reef. Spot turtles, sharks, manta rays and more.
- Advance Marine Snorkel Safari is payable in additional to the tour cost at the time of booking. Please contact your booking provider for confirmation of the price. Advance bookings are essential.
- Guided Snorkel Tours by a Marine Biologist is payable in additional to the tour cost at the time of booking. Please contact your booking provider for confirmation of the price. Advance bookings are essential.