- Complimentary hotel pick-up between 7:00am-8:00am.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail (Gold Class upgrade available).
- Free time Kuranda Village.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and all its attractions.
- Return coach transfer departs 4.40pm.
Optional Extra - Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class Upgrade (additional cost):
Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class upgrade is available on the Kuranda Scenic Rail component of this tour, the Gold Class Upgrade is not included in the standard tour price, it is an additional cost and must be requested at time of booking. Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class Upgrade includes the following:
- Dedicated host service.
- Individual seating, moveable tub-style chairs.
- Ambient, historical decor including timber looking flooring, historical photos and fans.
- Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, appetisers and chilled towel during the journey.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail gift pack including pewter KSQ pin, pen, postcard and postage.
- Souvenir Z-card (commentary companion).
- Gold Class upgrade is on a request basis only and subject to availability.