International (Tullamarine) Apt to Albert Park - Tarago
Royale Limousines - Melbourne
International Terminal Transfers:
Transfers to and from the International Terminal must be booked if clients are arriving or departing on a Qantas flight numbered 1-500.
Valid for 01APR12-31MAR14:
- It is a legal requirement for all infants and small children under the age of 5 years to be restrained in a child seat. This is at an additional cost. Please select the child restraint option separately if a child seat/s is required for your booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off details including flight numbers must be advised at time of booking.
- Tarago Van includes a luggage trailer to carry any excess passenger luggage (must be requested at the time of booking).
- Luggage cannot be carried in the cabin.
After Hours Conditions:
- Transfers required between midnight and 5:30am will be charged an additional fee. Please contact your service provider for the applicable surcharge.
Meet and Greet information:
- International terminal:
As you exit customs and luggage area, turn to the right and the chauffeur meeting point is directly ahead.
Maximum Passengers and Luggage:
Tarago: 7 Passengers + 4 Smaller Suitcases or 5 Passengers + 4 Large Suitcases.
- Personal meet and greet.
- Professional chauffeur.
- Clean and well presented vehicles.
- Tolls and airport parking fees.